Friday, May 2, 2014
She's the best thing I have
It's been two years
We've experienced more together
It's not what funny things or great memories we had
But it's 'Together' that matters the most
She continues to tease me
When I'm starving
Even when she knows my bad temper when I'm hungry
She never scare that I got mad
Cause I will never get mad at her
And I guess she knows that well enough
She listens to me
My story of happiness
My complaints
My emo-ness
Finding me
Was the first thing she did when she arrived
It's funny when I'm alone somewhere
Away from the crowd
The message I received was from her
Not my boyfriend
It's lovely to know that she will always be there for me
And that's the moment I told myself
I would never leave her
For anyone
I won't say that we will be together
Like now
For the whole life
I'm not that childish anymore to believe in forever
But I would love to say that
She's the best thing God has granted me for these 3 years of my uni life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment