And suddenly i realize that how much i love you
Can't really tell how much i love you
Like the deepness of the sea?
or the highness of the sky?
I can't tell
The only thing that i know is that
I will love you forever
and ever
and
ever
Do you know
how much i hope that
you will be by my side now
holding my hands
hugging me
telling me everything will be okay
telling me
no matter what
you will be by my side
Saving all your messages
Reading it over
and over again
It just
Makes me smile
like I'm in heaven
It is still not enough
Typing the whole page of I love you
but still can't tell how much I love you
I wanna stay in your heart
forever
but is that possible?
You will
however
stay in mine
Till the last breathe
The last moment
I still
love you so
I am giving my heart all the way
To you
Thinking of you
Makes me smile
Like a fool
But
Sweet
Like honey
My honey
I know that when you read this
You will know that i mean it
for you
and you only
Do you know how much I don't love you?
I still
can't figure it out
No comments:
Post a Comment