Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lonely Lone

Feel so alone suddenly.I was left alone in this lonely city.All of a sudden.

Having a bunch of friends.But no one that really understands me.

Having laughters that accompany me all the time.But no one will understand how i feel.Inside.

Everyone has left me alone.Feel left out.Feel that I'm not belonged anywhere.

From now on,I have to eat alone,walk alone,study alone,laugh alone...with a whole lots of friends around me.Lonely is not when you are alone in a peaceful place.But when you are alone in a bunch of friends.

Mi,I would love to congrates her for a brighter future.For getting a hard-to-get opportunity.But now,I am left alone,again.

And suddenly i miss all the cute and caring voices calling me "Zhia Zhia","Ah Huei ar..." and "Huei".I miss it a lot...

I miss the time when En called me "Ah Huei ar...".I miss the time when she said that i am her best friend forever.I miss the time when she said that she miss me a lot.I miss the time when we had breakfast together on the cold cold floor,sharing food and laughing together.I miss the time when we had a great time together in her classroom,doing revision and laughing along.I miss the time when we laughing at some jokes,together.I miss the time when she holds my hand.I miss the time when we sang in dreambox,loud.I miss the time when we had sauna together.I miss the time when we studied together in foodcourt and McD.I miss the time when we nervous together for an interview.I miss the times with her.I miss the feeling of mine that I am belonged.

I miss you a lot a lot.

2 comments:

  1. wah..read ur blog.. my eye sibeh pain.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there..not only ur friends are leaving..jennifer and siok hui are leaving too..so i am considered to be left alone as well..nothing goes on well when i am in form 6...but what can we really do? just stay strong and strive for the best for the next 1.5 years la..
    jia yu..we can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete