I always thought that I'm bad at arts and I HATE watercolours, crayon and the hard-to-handle brushes. But things turned out the other way. Can't believe that I was actually enjoying colouring the not-so-lovely-banner. But so what? It was my hardwork and I love it! I love the way we cooperate and I love the way we completed the banner joyfully with songs and at the same time singing out loud.
Always thought that I was weak at facing strangers, and that's a weakness of me that I can't denied. However, in these two days, the thinking of the weaknesses never crosses my mind. I smiled whole-heartedly while promoting our nice-to-see and nice-to-eat tasty potato burger. I knew that all my hardwork are paid when they smiled back at me.
I always think that I can't do this and I can't do that. But then I found that I can do anything as long as I have faith in myself.
Despite all the crisis that kept on appearing during that two days, I still smiled. There are bad things happening all the time. But good ones always come around after that. And after everything, all I can remember is the happy ones. All I will remember is the laughter we shared and all those sweet and happy moments. So, smile no matter what happens! Smile enlightens my day and it somehow gets to affect others too.
Have learnt so many things. Not skills. Not some unique abilities. But the new me I found after reflecting on myself. The negative me is still somewhere inside. However, I've learnt to be positive. Give myself hope. But since that's not everything in my life, that's not the whole world to me, I'm not scared to fall. Experience all these that I should in my university life and I will still recover even if I fall.
Life's just wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment